Innovation Hub is aimed at supplementing school education for seeking new ways to bring innovative thinking and approach among the students.
The activities for the students are organized at Innovation Hub on every Saturday and Sunday for four hours between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM. We have designed a curriculum for these students for 3 months duration (approx. 48 hours)
The components of the Integrated Science curriculum are:
1. An inquiry based, Hands-on science learning approach
2. Real life problem identification & solution finding, carrying out investigative types of projects under the guidance of experts and mentors.
3. Activities on thinking out-of-the-box, Idea generation and to understand the power of collaboration.
4. Design challenges, Kabad se Jugad (Toys from trash), Tod Fod Jod (Dismantle and assemble simple household gadgets) and many other exciting activities.
We are now opening registrations for April to June 2017 batch. This batch is scheduled to start on April 8, 2017 and will continue for three months till June 24, 2017. The students may register either for Saturday or Sunday (Time: 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM: Lunch break – 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM) for these three months.
We are also planning to open the robotics discipline in the innovation hub during April – June 2017 wherein students from std 6th to 10th can explore the activities using Lego mindstorm kits.
1. Obtain the NSC student membership ( In case the child is not a member) by filling up the attached form. The requirements are - two passport size recent photographs, official document supporting that he/she is a school student and Rs. 300/- towards Annual membership fee.
2. Enrol for Innovation Hub by filling up the registration form. The requirements are – two passport size photographs and registration fee Rs. 1000/- (Demand Draft/Pay Order or cash only) for 3 months. Cheques will not be accepted.
3. Both the registrations can be done on same day as well. For more details please download the registration form and NSC membership form from our website www.nehrusciencecentre.gov.in.
4. The enrolment can be done from March 25, 2017 onwards from Morning 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM by paying the requisite fee at the Centre. Registrations will be strictly on first come first served basis. There are only 30 seats in each batch.
For any further information and details you may contact us on 2493 2667 ext. 216, 217, 218, 219 or write to us on email@example.com
Ms Manjula Yadav
022-24932667 ext. 242, 216
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download detailed information and the registration form of the Innovation Hub.
Click to download NSC membership form.
For past students:
We are in the process to assess the Innovation Hub set up under SPICES Scheme. All the past students are requested to download the Questionnaire, fill it up and send it to email@example.com
Click here to download Questionnaire