Grab the opportunity to be member of Innovation Hub, Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai.
Join us to develop thinking as well as hands-on skills.
Identify challenges around you and work on innovative solutions.
The activities for the students are organized at Innovation Hub every Saturday (Integrated Science) and Sunday (Robotics) for four hours between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM. We have planned some sessions for these students for 3 months duration (approx. 40 - 44 hours)
Eligibility for Integrated Science: Std 6th to 10th
The components of the Integrated Science curriculum are:
1. An inquiry-based, Hands-on science learning approach
2. Real-life problem identification & solution finding, carrying out investigative types of projects under the guidance of experts and mentors.
3. Activities on thinking out-of-the-box, Idea generation, and understanding the power of collaboration.
4. Design challenges, Kabad Se Jugad (Toys from trash), Tod-Fod-Jod (Dismantle and assemble simple household gadgets) and many other exciting activities.
The components of the Robotics curriculum are:
1. Kits used by students: Lego Mindstorm EV3 kits
2. The basics of assembly of robots
3. The basic concepts of programming
4. Use of sensors
5. Real-life problem identification & finding a solution using robotics.
After almost 2 years we are once again opening registrations for July to September 2022 batch. This batch is scheduled to start on July 9, 2022, and will continue for three months till September 25, 2022. The students may register for Saturday (Integrated Science) and/or Sunday (Robotics) for these three months.
Time: 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM: Lunch break – 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM
Maximum capacity: 30 students per batch for Integrated Science and 20 per batch for Robotics
1. Enroll for Innovation Hub by obtaining & filling up the online registration form at Link:
The requirements are – two passport-size photographs, a photocopy of the school Id card/calendar and a registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for Integrated Science Programme and Rs. 3000/- for Robotics programme for 3 months. Money can be transferred digitally to the account using the bank details given below or may be paid in cash at the Centre’s counter.
You may also pay using the given bank details.
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Account holder Name: Nehru Science Centre Mumbai
Account number: 0113101027501
IFSC Code: CNRB0000113
2. The enrolment can be done up to July 6, 2022, from Morning 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM by paying the requisite fee. Registrations will be strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.
For any further information and details, you may contact us on 2493 2667 ext. 216, 217, 218, 219 or write to us at email@example.com