Innovation Hub is aimed at supplementing school education for seeking new ways to bring innovative thinking and approach among the students. The activities for the students are organized at Innovation Hub on every Saturday (Integrated science) and Sunday (Robotics) for four hours between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM. We have designed a curriculum for these students for 3 months duration (approx. 40 – 44 hours)
The components of the Integrated Science curriculum are:
- An inquiry based, Hands-on science learning approach
- Real life problem identification & solution finding, carrying out investigative types of projects under the guidance of experts and mentors.
- Activities on thinking out-of-the-box, Idea generation and to understand the power of collaboration.
- Design challenges, Kabad se Jugad (Toys from trash), Tod Fod Jod (Dismantle and assemble simple household gadgets) and many other exciting activities.
The components of Robotics curriculum are:
- Kits used by students: Lego Mindstorm EV3 kits
- The basics of assembly of robots
- The basic concepts of programming
- Use of sensors
- Real life problem identification & finding solution using robotics.
For any further information and details you may contact us on 2493 2667 ext. 216, 217, 218, 219 or write to us on email@example.com