Innovation Hub is aimed at supplementing school education for seeking new ways to bring innovative thinking and approach among the students. The activities for the students are organized at Innovation Hub on every Saturday (Integrated science) for four hours between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM. We have designed a curriculum for these students for 3 months duration (approx. 40 – 44 hours)
The components of the Integrated Science curriculum are:
- An inquiry based, Hands-on science learning approach
- Real life problem identification & solution finding, carrying out investigative types of projects under the guidance of experts and mentors.
- Activities on thinking out-of-the-box, Idea generation and to understand the power of collaboration.
- Design challenges, Kabad se Jugad (Toys from trash), Tod Fod Jod (Dismantle and assemble simple household gadgets) and many other exciting activities.
Integrated Science Session – Oct to Dec 2023
Unlock the Universe with Our Integrated Science Course!
Registration is now OPEN for the Integrated Science Course.
– Duration: 3 months
– Sessions: 12 Saturdays only
– Limited Seats Available!
– Last Date to Register: 10th October 2023
Registration Link & More Details: https://tinyurl.com/IntOcttoDec23
Don’t miss your chance to dive into a world of science and innovation! Secure your spot now!
Thanks & Regards,
For any further information and details you may contact us on 022-24900518, 022-24920482 Ext. 217, 219 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org